Key Objective & Organization

Looking Ahead to a Bright Tomorrow

“Welcome! The future begins here.” This is the slogan we use to welcome all those traveling to our beautiful Neckar-Alb region via the B27 from the direction of Stuttgart. Marketing for the region is the central task of the Standortagentur Tübingen – Reutlingen – Zollernalb GmbH. The Standortagentur aims to promote and strengthen the international image of the Neckar-Alb region within the European Metropolitan Region of Stuttgart, as well as demonstrate the region’s appeal to visitors and investors. Key industries at the forefront of our marketing activities include mechanical engineering, automotive, medical technology, technical textiles, biotechnology, as well as timber and renewable energies.

The Standortagentur Tübingen – Reutlingen – Zollernalb GmbH was founded in December 2003. 31 cities and municipalities, three regional districts, and the Neckar-Alb Regional Association hold approximately 60% of the share capital, while the remaining 40% is held by the Reutlingen Chamber of Crafts (HWK) and Chamber of Industry and Commerce (IHK). The Supervisory Board comprises 20 appointed members and their deputies. Chairman of the Board is Reutlingen’s Lord Mayor Barbara Bosch. IHK Reutlingen’s President, Christian O. Erbe, serves as Deputy Chairman. You can find detailed information about our company organization and projects in our latest performance report (available in German only).

Marketing for the region is the central task of the Standortagentur Tübingen – Reutlingen – Zollernalb GmbH. The Standortagentur aims to promote and strengthen the international image of the Neckar-Alb region within the European Metropolitan Region of Stuttgart, as well as demonstrate the region’s appeal to visitors and investors. Partners of the Standortagentur include 31 cities and municipalities, three regional districts, the Neckar-Alb Regional Association, as well as the Reutlingen Chamber of Crafts (HWK) and Chamber of Industry and Commerce (IHK).